Karmic Challenges Reading

I did another Galactic Heritage spread.

This reading suggests to me that I struggle with taking care of myself and accepting nurturing due to my Zeta karma.  From karma from Vegan mystics, I'm challenged to not lose site of my own inner power by depending on spiritual tools.  I got a card about Lyrans being overly protective and not allowing their young to learn from their own mistakes, and I was puzzled, but perhaps it means that I was over protected in other lives and that's why I've not been during my childhood in this one?  And I was also puzzled by a card about belief systems here on Earth.  They are created by the ego during early life or past lives as ways to stay safe, but are not universal truths.  I guess that means that in this life and ego story I may believe things that my oversoul does not.

 GreysVegaFeline Beings

Here's the spread:

 













Jane Leu Rekas

Jane Leu Rekas is also a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Hypnotist, Reiki Master and an astrology blogger at Astrological Counsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment